General Discussion > Clan Wars/Matches

Discussion: SS - VU

(1/8) > >>

krystianoo:
The VU forum topic is locked.

--- Quote from: Blitz ---42-11 to VU
1) About the flag bug,you got teleported only twice.(30 +11=41, still we win)( also, we could have killed u before taking the flag , only 2 or 3 guys were alive after reaching the roof, they got killed on teleporting,5 VU's could easily kill remaining 3(actually it happened)).
2) it will be the same issue for us.
3) juan zubi agreed
4) 2-2 thanks

--- End quote ---

1) I don't see how can you predict any scores. First of all, we didn't get teleported "only twice". Second of all, VUs perhaps would chase the one that took the flag and who knows what would happen then? Flawed argument.

2) So does that make the round suddenly fair?

First of all, VU adapted the park-the-bus strategy and only shot at the entrance of the base and did NOT attempt to attack at all since they had a score advantage.

We had no choice but to attack and everyone here who actually plays CTF sometimes know how hard it is when 5 enemies are spamming weapons at the entrance. After some time, how could we win if there were no flags?

The gamemode is Capture the Flag, not Team Deathmatch.

3) So what?

Those are the same referees, who did NOT stop the round despite the fact they acknowledged the bug:

--- Quote ---[18:32:29] =TRC=ZUBI=: i told eddy
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---[18:35:56] =TRC=jUan*: the same could have happened to VU if they tried to capture the flag, but they defended and won instead
[18:36:00] =TRC=jUan*: it should remain 1-0
--- End quote ---

And in the Cuban Cafe map? Where aXXo kept spawning in Malibu as a bug and drove VU points to 0, who ended the round? They did? They did? No. They didn't. Eddy did. Such referees. And there's a difference between ending the round in the favour of your opponent (which means your team agrees) and ending the round in your team's favour.

It is not our duty to end the round when there's a bug, and it is an unwritten rule that we are not allowed to use admin commands (well, not me anymore) when we are playing a clan war.

--- Quote from: jUan ---Well krys thinks that im a biased admin anyway im gonna post my opinion, i watched THE ENTIRE ROUND, like that flag issue happened to you it coulda happened to VU in case they attempted to capture your flag, but i REPEAT FOR THE 5TH TIME they focused on defending since it was their base and i guess they had all their tactics prepared for this one, whenever you tried to go up to their base you got killed, so they made sprees which mean extra points,
i dont give a fuck if you think that im biased or not im saying what i watched you couldnt have captured the two flags that you needed to win.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---1) I don't see how can you predict any scores. First of all, we didn't get teleported "only twice". Second of all, VUs perhaps would chase the one that took the flag and who knows what would happen then? Flawed argument.

2) So does that make the round suddenly fair?

First of all, VU adapted the park-the-bus strategy and only shot at the entrance of the base and did NOT attempt to attack at all since they had a score advantage.

We had no choice but to attack and everyone here who actually plays CTF sometimes know how hard it is when 5 enemies are spamming weapons at the entrance. After some time, how could we win if there were no flags?

--- End quote ---

BliTz:
. God knows what happened

krystianoo:

--- Quote from: BliTz on July 09, 2017, 07:52:52 pm ---How could a guy take the flag when 5 of them are shooting him.
Only eddy tried to take the flag , he was alone tho.(others died)
We didn't give u chance to take flag,you could just run-over the flag

--- End quote ---

For the second time, you CANNOT predict how the game would develop if X or Y happened. No.

Maybe if Eddy would not get teleported to OB he would kill your entire team 10 times? This is the same logic.

The gamemode is Capture the Flag, not Team Deathmatch.

SMD:
It was not a flag bug the bug was there where u put flags not in capturing flag and ye if you tried to capture the flag and fail to capture it. it will show that (the red/blue team failed to steal  the blue flag, respawning in 10 seconds) why it does not shows when you failed to capture the flag and teleported to other place?

krystianoo:

--- Quote from: SMD on July 09, 2017, 08:15:08 pm ---It was not a flag bug the bug was there where u put flags not in capturing flag and ye if you tried to capture the flag and fail to capture it. it will show that (the red/blue team failed to steal  the blue flag, respawning in 10 seconds) why it does not shows when you failed to capture the flag and teleported to other place?

--- End quote ---

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone accepts the existence of the bug at the Damn Roofers base during the SS - VU clan war.

The flag acted like a teleport pickup, but it had the flag icon which is why no message appeared.

Because the pickup was considered to be a teleport one by the script.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version