Author Topic: < Denied > Radeon's App  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Radeon on: August 14, 2013, 12:42:44 am

• MK@Love♥
    • View Profile
Current nickname: Radeon

Previous nicknames: Tomijaja, Stallin, Nazz, Chenny, etc.

What is your timezone?: i think, GMT -2

How old are you?: i'm 11 years old.

Do you use IRC?: Yea i'm on #MK.CTF all the time that i can.

Are you banned or have you ever been banned on any of the official servers?: yes i was banned.

What is your past experience administering a server?: I'm an administrator of a roleplay server in SA:MP, i'm a Killers Online Head Manager & Gang City Scripter & Developer. TZK Webmaster.

How long have you been playing vcmp?: 2011 - 2 years.

What languages can you speak fluently?: English and Spanish

Why do you want to join the staff team?: Firstly i would like join the staff to get more communication in the server and to help it because the server hasn't so much users per day. Secondly, Nexus my friend is in the staff team and would be awesome work with him, as many know, i'm active on IRC like some MK Members because the servers is important for me.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 03:08:00 am by Radeon »

Offline T3rroR #1 on: August 14, 2013, 12:45:45 am

• View Profile

Offline Radeon #2 on: August 14, 2013, 12:56:35 am

• MK@Love♥
    • View Profile

Offline NewK #3 on: August 14, 2013, 02:23:06 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
No. Your english at the moment is very weak, and your reputation is too. In this last June you were banned twice from XE, twice in only 1 month, the rules there are not that hard to follow, yet you still got banned twice. And in July you were banned once again, so in these last 2 months you were banned 3 times. You are definitely not ready to join the staff team. Work on your english and your reputation and re-apply later, and for someone who was banned 3 times in 2 months, take a looong time to improve yourself before re-applying.

TL;DR: You are not ready yet, take time to improve your english and reputation first and apply later in the future.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:38:06 am by NewK »

Offline Radeon #4 on: August 14, 2013, 02:43:16 am

• MK@Love♥
    • View Profile
ok senor.

Close the app i'll re apply later :)