Capture The Flag > Ban Appeals

Ban appeal

(1/1)

EthicaNN.:
Nick used whilst ingame: RdmzNN
Time and Date that you were banned: Today.
Suspected Reason (if any): Death evading, I wasn't there. My brother was using my account, and Bryce banned me.
IP Address:  39.51.17.227
Admin that banned you (if known): Bryce

Extra note: Nothing.

Bryce:
Its common excuse now, I played with you for like 30 mins and your playing style was same like usual (no wonder I have been playing with you for like weeks now). You death evaded when I shooted your head from 70m, you are banned for 3 weeks. Also about brother shit, thats your responsibility to keep your account/PC away from others.

Crack:

--- Quote from: Bryce on September 24, 2015, 04:37:42 pm ---Its common excuse now, I played with you for like 30 mins and your playing style was same like usual (no wonder I have been playing with you for like weeks now). You death evaded when I shooted your head from 70m, you are banned for 3 weeks. Also about brother shit, thats your responsibility to keep your account/PC away from others.

--- End quote ---
^^

NewK:

--- Quote from: Bryce on September 24, 2015, 04:37:42 pm ---Also about brother shit, thats your responsibility to keep your account/PC away from others.

--- End quote ---
Yes, this exactly.

Let this be a warning for the future players who make ban appeals. If someone uses your account/PC to cheat or disobey the rules, that's your responsibility entirely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version