Author Topic: Appeals  (Read 1572 times)

QarZ on: February 05, 2018, 07:55:53 pm

Nick used whilst ingame:[MKt]QarZ
Time and Date that you were banned: idk
Suspected Reason (if any): RG close combat
Admin that banned you (if known): ELK

I wasn't shooting him i was shooting to their base and as you can see he was running and i wasn't aware that he will turn back to me even he didn't get damage after turning back to my rpg because i wasn't about to shoot him.
PS. sorry for late i was just going to post but topic was already locked.

Offline ELK #1 on: February 05, 2018, 08:01:04 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Nah, it does not look like the way you are saying in the video. 0:12 rami turned back plus crouched and even shot, then you did close combat with rpg.

Anyways the ban has been set for 24 hours.
The Golden Horde

QarZ #2 on: February 05, 2018, 08:07:54 pm

Nah, it does not look like the way you are saying in the video. 0:12 rami turned back plus crouched and even shot, then you did close combat with rpg.
like i was aware he will turn back to me. and look carefully i didn't shot him i shoot to their base ( door )

Offline ELK #3 on: February 05, 2018, 08:17:41 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
like i was aware he will turn back to me. and look carefully i didn't shot him i shoot to their base ( door )
What? lole, this does not make sense at all. You were playing against him and also in the video you can clearly see rami turned back, did crouch and shot you before you triggered rocket.

You have been warned several times by @zubi @eddy and even me in-game so let it be a lesson this time amigo and take care about such situations since you are a rocket loving player. I will lock the topic because theres nothing to discuss this anymore.
The Golden Horde