Author Topic: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Stats transfer to CTF5.0  (Read 12130 times)

Offline NewK on: July 05, 2017, 03:51:58 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
In the next few months, if everything goes well, we will be moving to CTF5.0 completely and shutting down CTF4.0.

Before CTF4.0 is shut down, if you'd like to transfer your CTF4.0 stats to your CTF5.0 acount, follow these steps:
  • Create an account on the CTF5.0 server with the same name of your CTF4.0 account
  • Join CTF4.0 and use the command /ctf5pass <password> (that <password> will be your new CTF5.0 account's password )
That's it.

Bear in mind though, after doing this, your stats will not be transfered immediately to CTF5.0 server, they will be transfered when CTF4.0 is shut down. So if you use the ctf5pass command and then join CTF5.0 and notice that your stats are not there, that is normal, they will only be transfered when CTF4.0 is shut down.

Any player that doesn't use the /ctf5pass command will not have their stats transfered from CTF4.0 to CTF5.0, so don't forget to do this as soon as possible, if you want to mantain your stats!

Offline Eddy #1 on: July 05, 2017, 05:23:17 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Finally the new era of CTF will start! :D

Good job newk, check your PM.

Offline BliTz #2 on: July 05, 2017, 08:53:39 am

• View Profile

Offline ZUBI #3 on: July 05, 2017, 09:01:27 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Newk i need to discuss important thing with you can we meet for 2 min on irc or discord?
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline krystianoo #4 on: July 05, 2017, 09:45:56 am

• View Profile
I think an annoucement should be added when joining CTF 4.0 of this, as 90% of players don't check the forum at all.
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Decent_946 #5 on: July 05, 2017, 11:30:13 am

• Thanks to Allah For Everything i have.
    • View Profile
atlast, the wait is over. Playing in CTF 5.0 would be fun. ;)
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline NewK #6 on: July 05, 2017, 11:50:38 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Newk i need to discuss important thing with you can we meet for 2 min on irc or discord?
I'm not even home atm, just PM me here on the forum or PM me on discord and I'll reply later when I see it.
I think an annoucement should be added when joining CTF 4.0 of this, as 90% of players don't check the forum at all.
I tought about this but I think it'd be hard to exaplain all of this in an announcement and would probably just confuse the players who have not read this post.

Offline OmaRosh #7 on: July 05, 2017, 02:06:38 pm

• View Profile
I tought about this but I think it'd be hard to exaplain all of this in an announcement and would probably just confuse the players who have not read this post.
then you might notify or ask the players to join the forums and check out an important topic regarding stats transfer from 4.0 to 5.0
otherwise, many players won't know about it

Offline Bart #8 on: July 05, 2017, 05:41:21 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline ZUBI #9 on: July 05, 2017, 08:29:13 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think we forum admins have to take a step and post a topic on each and every clan forums where we are registered to aware players about that regarding transferring accounts to 5.0.

By this Quote

In the next few months, if everything goes well, we will be moving to CTF5.0 completely and shutting down CTF4.0.

Before CTF4.0 is shut down, if you'd like to transfer your CTF4.0 stats to your CTF5.0 acount, follow these steps:
  • Create an account on the CTF5.0 server with the same name of your CTF4.0 account
  • Join CTF4.0 and use the command /ctf5pass <password> (that <password> will be your new CTF5.0 account's password )
That's it.

Bear in mind though, after doing this, your stats will not be transfered immediately to CTF5.0 server, they will be transfered when CTF4.0 is shut down. So if you use the ctf5pass command and then join CTF5.0 and notice that your stats are not there, that is normal, they will only be transfered when CTF4.0 is shut down.

Any player that doesn't use the /ctf5pass command will not have their stats transfered from CTF4.0 to CTF5.0, so don't forget to do this as soon as possible, if you want to mantain your stats!

Offline Eddy #10 on: July 05, 2017, 09:10:03 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
I think we forum admins have to take a step and post a topic on each and every clan forums where we are registered to aware players about that regarding transferring accounts to 5.0.
I did

Offline NewK #11 on: July 06, 2017, 04:25:55 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
then you might notify or ask the players to join the forums and check out an important topic regarding stats transfer from 4.0 to 5.0
otherwise, many players won't know about it
I've added a notice now that links to this topic when players join the server.

Offline Fercho #12 on: July 06, 2017, 08:17:29 am

• View Profile
Great! No more Zubi taking flag  ;D

Offline ZUBI #13 on: July 06, 2017, 10:10:23 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great! No more Zubi taking flag  ;D

Fercho i hate you, you no more love me. :-X

Offline 4kUM45. #14 on: July 06, 2017, 01:39:42 pm

• View Profile
If there are any admins, can you unban me on CTF5?I think someone forgot to unban me there, I wanted to transfer my stats.