Author Topic: WK vs DnA (Discussion)  (Read 8062 times)

Offline [MK]F. on: October 13, 2015, 08:55:39 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
The original date we intended was between 5th and 15th of October BUT due to some issues [...] we are unable to play at the moment.
As much as we all want to play that clan war, without a proper squad and training we will not play.
It is pretty obvious & undeniable that WK are the top ones in VCMP as of now and we do NOT want to come unprepared and lose hard.

Once again: we WILL inform you when we agree upon a date, please do note however that we are not the most active clan in VCMP and a lot of our members are just busy with work, life or are not in shape to play. We want to clear these issues up and then we WILL contact you for the date.

Saying 'hehe you'll lose 8-0 nabs' won't accelarate the process in which the clan war is played. Be patient. We're trying to make this happen.

Good game! well played!, Technically it wont happen anytime soon I feel cz of you know whats gonna start from 15th and then will take some months after that to finish  which also makes me wonder if u guys will be ready for "that"  xD :P

Its really weird, they challenged you back in August End and you played with so many clans in between, in fact rushed it and won but dont have a squad and training now.

Are you scared to lose against WK? lol come on its just a friendly clanwar, finish it already like u rushed it with other clans.

I wish i could book a case on DnA for depriving the community of a long awaited interesting match. :P

What is the deadline of the match, after which there will be DnA's technical defeat 8-0?

TBH Tom, congratulations from my side, you won already cz from what it seems, they wont have a cw anytime soon xD they will never have a squad and training to play against you guys :D

I know i shouldnt be really replying here, but i just couldnt stop myself after seeing all the progress thats building up here :P

Offline krystianoo #1 on: October 13, 2015, 09:16:29 pm

• View Profile
Its really weird, they challenged you back in August End and you played with so many clans in between, in fact rushed it and won but dont have a squad and training now.

And who got challenged back in August even before us and did not play yet?

I said it before and I'm going to say it again: WK is the strongest crew/gang/group out there and we NEED training before playing with them and we need to get back in shape.

Tell me, how many DnA members do you see ingame on a daily, weekly basis? One? Two?
Me and dreLu both don't have much time for anything which is, obviously the reason you didn't see me ingame for a pretty long time now.
Jellyfish has school on his hands and I am struggling to even contact him, and he was, and will be a key member of the team.
The rest? Well they won't obviously play in a 3 man squad..

TBH Tom, congratulations from my side, you won already cz from what it seems, they wont have a cw anytime soon xD they will never have a squad and training to play against you guys :D
Again: who got challenged back in August even before us and did not play yet?

When we get a date, we'll inform you. As simple as that.
Say whatever you want to say, that we're scared, or any other bullshit but it won't change the fact that we haven't got enough people and time to play the clanwar otherwise we would've played it already.
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline [MK]F. #2 on: October 13, 2015, 09:49:42 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile

I said it before and I'm going to say it again: WK is the strongest crew/gang/group out there and we NEED training before playing with them and we need to get back in shape.

Tell me, how many DnA members do you see ingame on a daily, weekly basis? One? Two?
Me and dreLu both don't have much time for anything which is, obviously the reason you didn't see me ingame for a pretty long time now.
Jellyfish has school on his hands and I am struggling to even contact him, and he was, and will be a key member of the team.

Again: who got challenged back in August even before us and did not play yet?

When we get a date, we'll inform you. As simple as that.
Say whatever you want to say, that we're scared, or any other bullshit but it won't change the fact that we haven't got enough people and time to play the clanwar otherwise we would've played it already.

Are you saying some clan challenged MK and we didnot play? we played with you even though we weren't ready.
You always had squad for other clans, you guys are pretty active, but you just dont want to play against WK so you are not arranging a squad, you are just scared to lose and get your winning streak broken.

Just man up and play it already like all other clans played against you.

9-0 to WK
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 10:14:15 pm by [MK]F. »

Offline NewK #3 on: October 13, 2015, 10:49:31 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Here's the difference: When WK challenged MK, I told them we didn't have enough active CTF players at that moment to play, so I declined their challenge. But you on the other hand, accepted their challenge with no problems whatsoever:
[17:41:35] <~[TDH]Tom> Is there any chance DnA will accept offer
[17:41:36] <~[TDH]Tom> ?
[17:41:40] <+krystianoo> yes

But hey, if dna's busy I totally get that, just don't complain about them asking for a date, or spamming you, or saying that you're scared to fight, because you did the exact same thing with all the other clans that you challenged. Both you and Bryce kept spamming me everyday on IRC when you challenged MK. "Newk when is clanwar", "Newk did you get your team?", "Newk is cw this weekend?", "MK's too scared to play", etc... Seems like you guys don't like it either huh? Though luck, deal with it  ;D

Offline ToMz #4 on: October 14, 2015, 04:33:13 am

• Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile

Offline Bryce #5 on: October 14, 2015, 06:15:57 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Are you saying some clan challenged MK and we didnot play? we played with you even though we weren't ready.
You always had squad for other clans, you guys are pretty active, but you just dont want to play against WK so you are not arranging a squad, you are just scared to lose and get your winning streak broken.

Just man up and play it already like all other clans played against you.

9-0 to WK

Kinda funny hearing you say DnA is active clan and its really funny to see founder of MK taking WK side. Maybe you forgot 6-0 to DnA? We didn't do any kind of drama when we defeated MK that badly even though 3 leaders joined the clan war and still they couldn't do shit. We really respected you there and here is what you are posting against DnA, good job. Don't tell me that you weren't ready during clan war against DnA because such excuses are common after defeat, it was also our 1st match after a long time and we played without any training same as you.

About playing with WK thats non of your issues so I would suggest you to mind your business, I have been telling you to stop this drama on steam but you kept coming with excuses so I will say it in clear words. You cant really expect any winner of WK vs DnA yet as both teams are on top. They only played with SS while we defeated every official clan in vcmp.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 06:17:48 am by Bryce »

Offline krystianoo #6 on: October 14, 2015, 09:12:56 am

• View Profile
Facepalm.

DnA is a pretty active clan? DnA is the most inactive clan in VCMP and for fuck's sake if you are blind then the difference is that BACK THEN WE ACTUALLY HAD ACTIVE MEMBERS PLAYING BUT NOW EVERYONE IS BUSY WITH SCHOOL, WORK OR NOT WILLING TO PLAY.
This is why you don't see any of us except 2 people maybe ingame on a daily basis. Not even me.

don't complain about them asking for a date, or spamming you, or saying that you're scared to fight, because you did the exact same thing with all the other clans that you challenged

I'm not complaining about them asking for a date, I'm saying why haven't we got a date yet.
I spammed you for a date, that's correct. I never said you're scared to fight, and for sure we didn't tell any clan that they're scared to play. Here's a funny thing before a clan war:
[05:05:44] <dnaraped> hey
[05:06:56] <dnaraped> i predicted that dna will be raped very hardly
Bite me.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:17:07 am by krystianoo »
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys

Offline [MK]F. #7 on: October 14, 2015, 10:36:11 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Kinda funny hearing you say DnA is active clan and its really funny to see founder of MK taking WK side. Maybe you forgot 6-0 to DnA? We didn't do any kind of drama when we defeated MK that badly even though 3 leaders joined the clan war and still they couldn't do shit. We really respected you there and here is what you are posting against DnA, good job. Don't tell me that you weren't ready during clan war against DnA because such excuses are common after defeat, it was also our 1st match after a long time and we played without any training same as you.

About playing with WK thats non of your issues so I would suggest you to mind your business, I have been telling you to stop this drama on steam but you kept coming with excuses so I will say it in clear words. You cant really expect any winner of WK vs DnA yet as both teams are on top. They only played with SS while we defeated every official clan in vcmp.
I am not taking WK's side but using an opportunity here to troll DnA, being a founder doesnt mean i am not a normal human. You did not do drama? go ask your BFF Krystianoo who was doing 6-0 all the time even after so many days of winning th clanwar, on topics, in shoutbox, in server whenever some argument started. it was like it was his main phrase in every argument. MK 6-0, made it felt like he won first time in his life and couldnt digest the victory. This is the respect you are talking about?

And plz bryce you are one such weird person i have met because of how you have been acting lately, you troll everyone but when get trolled, like here I am just trolling DnA and also on another topic that they are being so hypocritical,  you come here with all the serious face and serious bashing and now you are gonna be like MK hurt DnA's feelings so bad here, MK insulted DnA so bad here as if you dont do it even though we are having a friendly and fun discussion. Just like you made fun, you pushed it so much on others. We are paying it back here.

And yes we werent ready for it. 2 leaders me and Newk are still in that last era of shotgun fights while its all about Long range now. we didnot have a main player Koray in our team due to reasons.
And if we were ready, we would have challenged you instead. We had a topic on forums about starting to train for clanwars. We accepted the challenge because even if we arent ready, we still have guts to fight cz we had a squad but only lacked training and also because we arent scared of defeat.

WK challenged you before MK clanwar, you accepted it but instead of facing them, you started having CW with other clans, you had active and ready staff for them other clans but you dont have it for WK which is very funny indeed. Why didnt you deny their challenge back then lol and said back then only that we arent ready yet we dont have skills for your level :P You either deny a challenge or you accept and play, its not like you accept and then keep on pushing it ahead :D Now anyways you guys wont be having it in winters this year because of CTF event. So you get more time to enjoy your undefeated streak as seeing your current situation, I guess you wont be participating in event? as you arent ready and got no squad :P

Offline krystianoo #8 on: October 14, 2015, 10:46:33 am

• View Profile
Nice to know you can't respond to my post.

On the other hand, I think you're mistakening the facts. I never called anyone scared and while it is true that I said 6-0 a few times I definietly did not repeat it on every occasion. Maybe you mistakened the nicks ;)

Offline [MK]F. #9 on: October 14, 2015, 10:58:14 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Nice to know you can't respond to my post.

On the other hand, I think you're mistakening the facts. I never called anyone scared and while it is true that I said 6-0 a few times I definietly did not repeat it on every occasion. Maybe you mistakened the nicks ;)
I did respond to you but not quoted you when i said, they challenged you in august end, you accepted it, and you were active cz u had 3 cw after that, but you did not play with them, and now you be like we are inactive. It is not like they challenged you few days ago.

About that 6-0 you did that quite alot of times :P you just dont wish to admit it now...fine we took it as a troll and nothing serious, and even if you did it few times, we are doing it here for the first time only :P

Offline morphine #10 on: October 14, 2015, 11:27:05 am

• TRC
    • View Profile

Offline krystianoo #11 on: October 14, 2015, 11:51:45 am

• View Profile
No, I did not say 6-0 every single time there was an occasion but I did say it while we were joking on eachother. Give me these topics, shoutboxes, etc. etc. in which I keep saying 6-0. Bite me.
I never said 'scared to play', never insulted anyone as opposite to guess-who:
[05:05:44] <dnaraped> hey
[05:06:56] <dnaraped> i predicted that dna will be raped very hardly

The following still stands:
DnA is a pretty active clan? DnA is the most inactive clan in VCMP and for fuck's sake if you are blind then the difference is that BACK THEN WE ACTUALLY HAD ACTIVE MEMBERS PLAYING BUT NOW EVERYONE IS BUSY WITH SCHOOL, WORK OR NOT WILLING TO PLAY.
This is why you don't see any of us except 2 people maybe ingame on a daily basis. Not even me.

We do not have an active roster and when we get it we will play.

Are you scared to lose against WK?
^^^^

Offline Bryce #12 on: October 14, 2015, 11:55:06 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well I wont argue with you here as your behave is becoming more and more kiddish. The clan war is between DnA and WK whats there for you to discuss? As I said before, mind your own business and let us take care of this discussion :)

Offline [MK]F. #13 on: October 14, 2015, 12:21:53 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
I like it bryce when you call others kids and act so serious when others troll you :P 

Offline The Milko #14 on: October 14, 2015, 01:49:45 pm

• chod na bakalar yaar
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers